Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE? platform, BIOVIA? provides global, collaborative product lifecycle experiences to transform scientific innovation
BIOVIA solutions create an unmatched scientific management environment that can help science-driven companies create and connect biological, chemical, and material innovations to improve the way we live.
The industry-leading BIOVIA portfolio is focused on integrating the diversity of science, experimental processes, and information requirements across research, development, QA/QC, and manufacturing. Capabilities cover scientific data management; biological, chemical, and materials modeling and simulation; open collaborative discovery; scientific pipelining; enterprise laboratory management; enterprise quality management; environmental health & safety; and operations intelligence.
BIOVIA is committed to enhancing and speeding innovation, improving productivity and compliance, reducing costs, and accelerating product development from research and product ideation through commercialization and manufacturing for science-driven enterprises of all industries.
Systems Biology & Integrative TherapeuticsCOLLABORATIVE DRUG DISCOVERY THROUGH COMPREHENSIVE MULTI-DISCIPLINE SCIENTIFIC EXPERIENCEExplore the discipline
To meet the needs of tomorrow’s patients, the pharmaceutical industry must transform their approach to R&D productivity. Dassault Systèmes, in collaboration with industry leaders of the BioIntelligence Consortium, has developed a comprehensive suite of BioPLM solutions to address core challenges of pharmaceutical R&D productivity and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the drug discovery and development process.
Through global scientific collaboration, scientific content federation, semantic search, virtual modeling and predictive simulations, pharmaceutical researchers and their...
Key Features & Benefits
- Accelerate compliant product and process development from research through QA/QC
- Create enterprise-wide intelligence that helps reduce cycle times for product commercialization
- Manage and connect scientific innovation processes and information with other product lifecycle systems
- Electronically capture, and access consistent data to improve insight into process and product quality from early design through full commercialization
- Streamline data access and reporting across the enterprise and reveal information in the most appropriate way for stakeholders to help improve decision making
- Facilitate collaboration, internally and across external research networks to access, organize, analyze, and share information
- In-silico design and selection of molecules, biologics and materials, using modeling, simulation and predictive analytics
Communities & Blogs
BIOVIA User Communities
The BIOVIA User Communities provide a common global forum for beginners, experts and everyone in between to pose questions, share ideas and network.
BIOVIA experts analyze industry trends, share what’s on their mind and want to hear from you.
Customers in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences world-wide are moving from a product-centric business to a patient and consumer-centric business. Our goal is to help organizations in this journey, supporting them with our technology and scientific expertise for true, impactful digital transformation.